Business Risk Specialist Cross Border (m/f) 80-100%
Do you know how to keep an eye out for and avoid risk? Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements? Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects? We are looking for someone like that, your role includes:
- responsibility within the Business Risk Management for various control in risk economics cross-border and customer-related activities. The focus is on cross-border telecommunication, travel activities and physical assets
- implementation of life cycle reviews in connection with various stakeholders
- preparation of risk assessments as well as GAP analysis on cross-border issues and analysis of processes in cross-border activity
- support and clarification with legal and compliance as well as participation in various committees
- Co-operation or establishment of appropriate regulatory guidelines
- leading projects with several cross-border topics
? coaching of employees
You'll be working in the team "Subject Matter Expert III" (SME III) who is responsible for Cross-border, Fiscal Compliance and Transaction Capture & Operational Processing Activity in Booking Center Switzerland. We support our client-segments in the effective and sustainable management of their operational risks. We conduct holistic and well-founded risk assessments and, together with the customer segments, define and implement measures with regard to processes, IT tools and controls.
Your experience and skills
- an University Degree, professional school (FH) and/or banking apprenticeship with professional experience
- 3-5 years' experience in in project management
- very strong analytical and conceptual skills and ability to assess risk in a complex cross-border context
- an independent and proactive working style, able to lead solution finding processes with stakeholder groups
- strong analytical skills with attention to detail and high quality standards
- a self-driven, dedicated team player and someone who takes ownership
- highly structured, organized and comfortable in working within tight schedules and deadlines
- a good communicator with drive and engagement
- fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Personal & Corporate Banking
Business management, administration and support
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland