SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions.
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That's why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Senior Relationship Manager
Manage some of our most important Post-Trading relationships with clients domiciled in the French speaking part of Switzerland and be part of a strong, motivated and growth oriented front team. As Senior Relationship Manager you understand client needs and requirements and ensure top client satisfaction across all relevant client contacts and business units.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the end-to-end relationship with all its facets of all assigned clients across the Post-Trade securities value chain (clearing, custody, asset servicing, etc.)
- Drive the overall management of service-delivery working closely with all relevant internal stakeholders
- Monitor and analyse client activities and financials, manage overall client profitability and report KPI figures through periodic Account Business Plans updates, internal reporting and to ad-hoc inquiries
- Build and extend strategic relationships on respective levels with banks and broker/dealers as appropriate across all relevant services and products (clearing, custody, asset servicing, etc.)
- Identify business opportunities, drive new cross-selling opportunities for all services and products and implement new mandates in close cooperation with the clients and relevant internal stakeholders (Product Management, Operations, Project Management, etc.)
- Representation of the SIX Securities & Exchange business unit in the financial market as senior representative (networking events, forums, etc.)
What You Bring
- An established network in the French speaking securities market of Switzerland, accompanied by the ability and recognition to credibly engage and influence relevant senior decision makers
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a Post-Trade relationship management role within the financial industry (B2B)
- Solid understanding of clearing, custody, asset servicing, etc. and respective market and client requirements (additional educations attended in these areas are a plus)
- High level of customer orientation and interpersonal skills
- Structured and thorough approach to solve issues and address requirements in a solution oriented way
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills in French, English (German is a plus)
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Ledergerber.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.