We are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join the team of one of our shipping clients for their office based in Central Switzerland.
- At least 5 years working experience in accounting with a relevant qualification.
- Profound knowledge in Swiss accounting according to Swiss Code of Obligation.
- Experience with Abacus or similar ERP, IBM Cognos Controller and TM1 experience is beneficial.
- Experience in IFRS beneficial, specifically IFRS 16 (Leases) and IFRS 9 (Financial Instruments).
- Experience with quarterly and year-end closing, reconciliation beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and effective presentation of data.
- Good communication skills, be comfortable interacting with different levels.
- Fluent in German and English.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Accounts receivable/accounts payable, bank reconciliations and bank payments.
- Provide support in the quarterly and year-end reporting to Group Controlling including intercompany reconciliation.
- Preparation of financial statements (monthly, quarterly and annually) and Group Reporting according to IFRS and OR.
- Cash flow management and monitoring (daily and monthly long-term Cash Flow).
- Preparation of budget and forecasts.
- General financial accounting/accruals.
What's On Offer:
This position offers an opportunity to support the existing Financial Accountant in the operational tasks in an interesting and fast-growing environment.
Should this sound like you and you are ready to take your career to new heights, please do not delay - send your CV today!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA