Our client is leading corporate and investment bank active in corporate financing, investment banking and private equity.
They provide integrated financial solutions and investment advisory services to their clients, which include major corporations, financial institutions, sovereign states and federal and sub-federal government bodies and organisations.
The culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic and very international.
- Planning of mid-term liquidity and funding, cash flow forecasting, regulatory liquidity management (LCR, NSFR, minimum reserves etc.) and ensuring the adherence to established external and internal limits at all times
- Intraday and short-liquidity management, inclusive Nostro management
- Supervision and Management of large exposure limits for financial and corporates institutions
- Preparation and submission of the monthly ALM reports to SNB including for stress testing
- Asset-Liability Committee support and update of FTP rates and coordination with regards to other relevant deliverable
- Representing Treasury at the operational level for new business and product initiatives
- Preparation of data for management reporting purposes
- Development of methodology, analysis of data and presentation of the results and working with other MIS related tasks
Your skills and experience
- A minimum of 10 years of proven experience in a Treasury / Finance function in the Banking or Finance industry
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of key ALM risks
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Mathematics or similar
- Flexibility and ability to work independently as well as in a global team.
- Used to work with complex organisation and processes in cross cultural environment as well as coordination skills and fast learner capabilities.
- Swiss or EU passport or valid Swiss work permit (mandatory)