- Planning and conducting internal audits within the LGT Capital Partners Group;
- Review processes and internal control systems and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies;
- Discussing of audit results with management;
- Optimizing business processes and structures as well as providing project support;
- Monitoring the targeted implementation of recommendations resulting from audit reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent specialized training;
- CPA, CFA or CIA degree of advantage;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, ideally in the regulatory environment of an asset manager with entities in Ireland and Luxembourg;
- Good analytical and conceptual skills, initial audit experience;
- Fluent communication skills in German and English;
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently; Team player and good interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
+41 55 415 96 17