In this interesting and challenging role you will be responsible for delivering accurate and insightful MCEV, SST and IFRS17 financial reporting. It is a unique opportunity to leverage your skills in MCEV valuation and analysis techniques, develop your IFRS 17 expertise, utilize and extend your business knowledge to Life Insurance products.
What you do
- Report timely and accurately regular actuarial economic metrics
- Responsible for the analysis and production of the MCEV, SST and IFRS17 key metrics (including development)
- Understand and explain the differences between the IFRS17, local statutory, SST and MCEV metrics
- Help in constructing a new suite of reports ready for the greater width and depth as required by IFRS17
- Provide business insights to the management
- Support senior management on assigned projects and ad hoc analysis
What you bring
- University degree in actuarial sciences, mathematics, or physics
- Qualified or almost qualified actuary (SAV or similar qualification)
- 5 years' experience working in a life actuarial function
- Proven experience in MCEV reporting and analysis
- Strong analytical skills to challenge and explain produced IFRS 17/SST and MCEV results to stakeholders
- Ability to perform Prophet runs
- Excellent problem-solving, time & project management skills
- SQL knowledge would be beneficial
- Fluent English (verbal and written), German would be beneficial
Talent Acquisition Consultant: Julia Adamenoka
We look forward to receiving your online application - even without a cover letter.
You are welcome to convince us of your motivation in a personal meeting.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our purpose and values are designed to protect, inspire confidence and help our employees reach their full potential. We value and defend what is right and promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, disability, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc. Our talent acquisition and hiring processes respect this commitment daily. Join Zurich and be part of this culture.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents neither via our employees nor through our online career portal. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.