As the technological spin-off of Solar Impulse, the first electric airplane to fly around the world, the mission of H55, is to make aviation clean, safe, and affordable.
The company’s strengths and competencies lie in developing propulsion and energy storage solutions which are modular, lightweight, and certifiable.
H55 is financed by a reputable group of investors from Silicon Valley and Switzerland, and as such, is well positioned for its next stage of its development. The company’s short-term priorities include building up out of engineering team, putting into place production facilities, and creating a north American subsidiary.
About the role
Financial planning & Reporting specialist will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance & Administration and will be supporting him for the overall perimeter of H-55 (currently Switzerland, Canada, France).
Financial Reporting and Consolidation
- Prepare the Group monthly and quarterly reporting package to the management and the Board including the variance analysis (currently 3 entities in Switzerland, Canada and France)
- Establish the monthly consolidated cash flow forecast and cash runway in coordination with the accounting team
- Coordinate and animate the annual budgeting process and quarterly reforecasting process
- Participate to the S&OP (Sales and Operating Planning) weekly meetings
Transfer Pricing and Tax
- Establish transfer pricing policy and guidelines
- Maintain transfer prices at entity level and conduct annual reviews
- In charge of the direct tax for all entities (coordination and review role for Canada and France)
Team and Project support
- Support other Finance team members on ad-hoc request / projects
- Role subject to evolution along with company growth.
- Strong financial planning capabilities, analytical and organizational skills
- Self-starter and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and willing to learn new things
- Ability to work cooperatively with other team members as well as interact with the Executive management
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written with ability to effectively establish rapport and present information
- Excellent skills in MS-Office suite (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- 3-5 years in financial planning & analysis and financial reporting role
- Experience in Transfer pricing, consolidation and Treasury management would be a plus, but not mandatory
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fluent in English and in French.
What we offer
- An amazing work Location in Sion, Valais in the heart of Swiss Alps.
- A highly dynamic and multicultural environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges to shape the future of Electric Aviation.
- We offer a position which contributes to valuable and impactful work in a stimulating an international environment
Sounds interesting? We look forward to meeting you!
At H55, you will work with a very forward-looking team who are changing the paradigms of air transportation. H55 is composed of highly experienced engineers, entrepreneurs and managers and is seeking like mind talented professionals who understand how to couple creativity and innovation with technical and business considerations.