Corporate Sustainability Reporting Specialist/ ESG Controller (m/f/d)
At GF, we see our company as a forward-thinking leader in our field. Since 1802, we have been embracing innovations and sustainable solutions of the highest quality that add value to people's lives around the globe.
- Ensure and evolve efficient Sustainability data collection and reporting processes
- Assess the best methods and tools for data collection to avoid where possible manual work(automation, digitization, etc.)
- Quality review, analysis of sustainability reporting and ensure timeliness with regards to reporting deadlines
- Track progress towards GF sustainability performances and prepare reports/status updates/presentations for Group Management and other relevant stakeholders
- Support the data collection and disclosure processes for external ratings and questionnaires (CDP, MSCI, etc.)
- Experience with sustainability (2-5 years)
- Experience of working in an International work environment
- Relevant degree in sustainability, environmental sciences, biology, chemistry, engineering but can also be business degree or equivalent
- Proven analytical background with a strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of data collection tools
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, any additional language is a plus
- Experience in carbon data combined with a deep understanding of corporate climate change data and reporting and science-based targets, either within the industry or from an advisory role
- Experience in external rating company submissions (CDP, MSCI, etc.)
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
We support the purchase of a fitness studio membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy. We also offer active health promotion with other sport activities.
HR Manager Corporate
+41 52 631 11 11
Who we are
Georg Fischer (GF) comprises three divisions: GF Piping Systems, GF Casting Solutions and GF Machining Solutions. The Corporation is headquartered in Switzerland and has 15'000 employees worldwide. GF is the preferred partner of its customers for the safe transport of liquids and gases, lightweight casting components, and high-precision manufacturing technologies.Apply now