Senior Internal Auditor
Headquartered in Switzerland since 1957, Selecta is a European leader in unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food, operating in 16 European countries. An annual turnover of EUR 1.5 billion is a testament to the passion and dedication of more than 10,000 highly skilled Selecta employees, providing great quality coffee brands and convenient food and beverages concepts for the workplace, on-the-go as well as hotels, restaurants and cafes ("HoReCa").
Steinhausen Switzerland / Dordrecht Netherlands
We are looking for an ambitious and hands?on Senior Internal Auditor who will execute high quality internal audits and will help the company strengthening the control environment.
- plan and conduct internal audits in adherence with GIA charter and audit manual
- perform risk-based audits and evaluate risks after assessing controls
- obtain relevant and sufficient evidence to substantiate audit conclusions
- provide insights and support to management in formulation of effective and realistic management action plans
- select and apply appropriate audit techniques for collecting evidence
- recommend effective and efficient controls for identified weaknesses
- 5-7 years of audit experience, ideally as an external and/or internal auditor within an international company ("Big 4")
- experienced in executing audits
- Master’s degree in economics, finance or equivalent
- excellent level of English (C2 or native) any other language skill is an advantage
- is curious and applies professional scepticism
- use best practices identified in other business areas
- applies appropriate communication style and skills
- communicate timely, clearly and concisely in interviews when presenting results of audits
- demonstrate service oriented attitude
- feels comfortable in a dynamic working environment and perform at their best in such an environment
Willingness to travel up to 50 %
Have we gained your interest?
We are looking forward to your application.
We kindly ask you to apply on the Selecta career portal. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by email or post.