Together we can make a great team. Are you looking for a career with real responsibility in a dynamic and global company that delivers services that add value and drive business growth?
Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for you to support our Risk Division at our Ticino office in Lugano!
In a rapidly changing market environment, you will also be responsible for managing selected clients' credit lines and managing the risk portfolio of these clients with the aim of ensuring profitability and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
As Manager Credit Risk, you and your team act as consultants to clients, brokers and sales, contributing to culture change and the strategic direction of Allianz Trade as a business partner.
What you can do
- Responsible credit manager for our key accounts
- Deciding on credit limits worldwide
- Support with your credit expertise in the acquisition of new customers
- Periodical meetings with key accounts safeguarding customer satisfaction
- Monitoring and controlling the client portfolio maximizing returns within the credit limits
- Cross- departmental cooperation with colleagues in Switzerland and worldwide
What you bring with you
- Experience in the areas of financial data analysis and risk/credit management
- Analytical and process-oriented way of thinking as well as excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Independent and self-reliant work within the team
- Fluent, both written and spoken, in Italian and English, German or French language skills are an advantage
Why you should journey with us
Versatile, future-oriented and globally networked - that's Allianz Trade. Become a part of us! Allianz is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome, regardless of gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
About Allianz Trade in Switzerland
Allianz Trade, formerly Euler Hermes, is the global market leader in credit insurance and a recognized specialist in bonding, guarantees and fidelity insurance, including e-crime. Headquartered in Paris, the company is represented in more than 50 countries and employs over 5,500 people. Allianz Trade Switzerland employs around 50 people at its headquarters are in Wallisellen with branches in Lausanne and Lugano.
We look forward to receiving your online application including cover letter, CV and references/diplomas: