(Senior) Manager finance transformation with SAP (S/4HANA)
Join KPMG and become a valued member of an international, successful team in a highly engaging culture that drives IT enabled SAP FI/CO and SAP HANA programs for our national and multinational clients.
Your contribution to KPMG
- You will work in interesting SAP business transformation programs. By analyzing our client's finance and controlling processes and advice on the design and implementation of SAP finance solutions.
- You will lead the day-to-day activities of SAP advisory engagements and be responsible for successful delivery at KPMG quality.
- You support the growth agenda of the SAP team by taking a leading role in the FI/CO domain. By sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members.
- You leverage your strong subject matter expertise to strengthen the (international) KPMG network of SAP experts and support the development of KPMG's unique SAP solutions for the finance function.
- You develop proposals for national and international clients for our SAP consulting services.
This is what makes you successful
- University degree, ideally with strong focus in business informatics and/or business administration.
- More than 5 years of experience in business process consulting and implementation of SAP Finance and Controlling solutions.
- Excellent understanding of Financial and Management Accounting processes. Supported by strong project management skills.
- Work independently by taking ownership and responsibility. At the same time being a team player and jointly take part in our success.
- Experience in dealing with international and demanding clients.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent in German and English. French a plus.
We offer a range of generous benefits designed to help you thrive with us and benefit for life. Discover them below.
KPMG as an employer
The SAP advisory services are a key pillar in the overall advisory growth agenda of KPMG (Switzerland). You can expect full support and commitment in realizing the team's and your personal ambitions.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Experienced Hire Recruiter
+41 58 249 79 37