Facilitate international mobility for global organisations
With the ever increasing focus on global compliance by tax authorities, the timely management and compliant delivery of compensation and payroll is becoming increasingly important.
As an Manager in the Global Employer Services (GES) team, you will provide multi-national companies with targeted advice and strategies for running Global Mobility programs in an efficient manner. Our team supports clients with the end-to-end management of global compensation for internationally mobile employees and with local Swiss payroll and shadow payroll solutions.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a longer career break. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
How you can make an impact
- Together with other subject matter experts, you help our clients on multidisciplinary projects in a wide range of global mobility and tax related topics such as individual tax compliance or advisory services
- Act as engagement manager and be responsible for a multidisciplinary team.
- Be involved in practice related projects, such as business model optimisation, technology and automation projects, business development and learning.
- Guide our client and their global workforce and help maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Help your junior colleagues develop and grow by guiding them through their training and provide regular coaching and feedback to them.
Who we are looking for
- You enjoy working in a team and like daily contact with clients and colleagues in our network and have experience in managing a team
- You keen to learn and develop, like to challenge the status quo, are interested in the broader context of what you do and work efficiently and solution oriented.
- You have a commercial apprenticeship degree, an academic qualification, preferably in law or economics, a certified fiduciary diploma (Treuhänder) or a Swiss tax expert diploma (Steuerexperte).
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in providing tax compliance and advisory services to international clients, international mobile workers and/or high net worth individuals.
- You communicate confidently in either German or French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 80 employees at our Geneva office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from hybrid working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change
or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.