For our client, a well-known Swiss organization, we are looking for a Business Analyst, ideally with insurance and banking background.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- As a Business Analyst you are responsible for scheduling, planing and gathering requirements.
- You will advise on product/policy definition in our new insurance management system
- You will define new products.
- You will manage and work closely together with the stakeholder such as, Project Manager, Product Owner and Business.
- 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Fluent in French and conversational in English
- Willingness to work/commute to Geneva 3 days per week.
- Insurance and Banking know-how
- Knowledge of Insurance Management System (Sapiens)
- Interest or Experience in Product Management
- German knowledge is a plus
Can you see yourself in this challenging position? Then we are eager to meet you and we look forward to receiving your full application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA