We are looking for a Treasury professional with 3-5 years of experience to join our client's global Treasury Team.
Our client is a global leader in acquiring nonperforming loans and returning capital to global banks and other creditors. The Group with operations in 16 countries across Europe and the Americas helps expand financial services for consumers worldwide and collaborates with customers to help them resolve their debt. It has invested over $7 billion USD in nonperforming loans, returning capital to many of the leading banks and financial institutions across Europe.
- Manage, actively improve, and develop weekly cash forecasting procedures for the Group
- Work with business units to reduce "trapped cash" and help them manage their local bank accounts
- Act as point of contact when managing sFTP and SWIFT-reporting into the Treasury Management System (TMS)
- Assist in broader projects such as improvements and development of cash pool arrangements
Asset Liability Management (foreign exchange and interest rates)
- Manage and actively improve and develop the ALM procedures in the TMS
- Work with other departments to optimize the integration between ERP systems and the TMS
- Support the team with "what-if" scenarios and analyses when assessing new hedges
- Become a TMS resource person in relation to ALM
Month-end and quarterly closing
- Support the parent company with monthly and quarterly reports and/or analyses
- Run projects related to automation
- Work closely with business units across Europe and the Americas
- Establishing point of contact for local banks
- To succeed with stakeholder management it is essential to be service minded, always look for opportunities and improvements and have strong communication skills
- University degree in business, economics, or a related and relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of treasury experience within an international group
- Proven experience in cash management and with Treasury Management Systems
- A strong interest in cash management and financial markets, experience with financial derivatives would be desirable
- Basic accounting skills (in particular US-GAAP), an interest in automation and robotics, and experience in project management will be helpful attributes
For this role we are looking for a team-player with a high level of integrity and an eagerness to learn. You pay attention to detail, whilst keeping the big picture in mind, and are a self-starter, who actively takes on responsibility and ownership. Your mindset is results-driven and you are used to working with tight schedules and timelines, maintaining a positive mindset even under pressure. You avoid being complacent and constantly seek to improve the status quo.
You will be joining a global company and have the chance to contribute your accumulated knowledge in a dynamic and international environment with interesting perspectives. On top of your daily tasks in treasury, you will be actively involved in projects aimed at developing the treasury function. You will benefit from a competitive salary and will work at a central location in the city of Zug.