On behalf of our client, a global investment bank and financial services firm, we are looking for a Senior Investment Accountant to join a dynamic and challenging position within operations in the COO area of the banks Asset Management. This is a full time position with the opportunity to work remote 40%. It is a contract initially for 12 months with the possibility for extension another 12 months. The starting date is as soon as possible.
- Ensure the daily reconciliation of all cash and security positions for discretionarily managed mandates and funds between investment book of records (Aladdin) and the
- Investigation and solution of all cash and position breaks in close cooperation with other teams like Portfolio Management, Corporate Action Processing, Trade Processing,
Derivative Operations, Data Management but also with the respective internal & external custodians
- Daily publishing of all cash and security positions to Portfolio Management within the investment management platform Aladdin
- Point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for all questions regarding cash balances and the security positions and for all other investment accounting related
- Troubleshooting in case of any investigations in cooperation with all other Operations teams, Portfolio Management, and internal & external custodians
- Actively support the team during the migration of the Investment Accounting platform
- 10+ years working experience in an Investment Accounting area of an Asset Manager or a Custodian Bank and proven record/experience in investment/fund accounting and
- A completed Banking & Finance Certificate or/and equivalent Commercial University Degree
- Fluency in German or English is mandatory (fluency in both is a plus), any other language (French/Italian) is an asset
- You are committed to act as a team player with a high level of flexibility and initiative
- You show a high degree of structured working, independency and self-organization
- Ambition to drive a growing business in a steadily growing work environment
- Very good Investment Accounting and/or Fund Accounting knowledge
- Very good theoretical and practical Know How of securities and derivatives
- Experience with Aladdin by BlackRock is an added value
What's an offer?
The opportunity to work in a highly dynamic work environment with a charismatic team!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA