Senior Associate Risk & Compliance
- You have an administrative or legal background.
- You have at least 3-4 years' experience in audit or Risk Management/Compliance.
- You are process and business oriented and value accuracy in carrying out the work you do.
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills.
- You learn from others, believe in lifelong learning and are eager to grow.
- You take responsibility for what you do and foster the development of innovative solutions.
- You are proficient in German and English (in speaking and writing), French is an asset.
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and adapt, develop, grow and transform the future of our firm and industry? Then trust to go aheader with us.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.
PwC, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zürich